Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Dropping it

Hello Everybody that's been reading Master Summoner Online, as the title says I'm dropping this novel. This isn't a very sudden thing since I have thought of dropping it since Chapter 10 when I thought the story was very bland and generic without a lot of character feelings and was rigid. But the tipping point for me was when I was starting to translate Chapter 13 and I didn't enjoy the story as much as I did before seeing the bland style of writing. And I have looked at Chapter 20 and everything still seems the same and I don't wish to translate a thousand something chapters of a story that will bore me to death. The chapters will still be on my site for viewing but I will not be translating anymore chapters for this novel.

Thus I've decided to drop this novel and I hope the next translator (if any) will be able to translate this better then I did.


That also means that I'm free to pick up another novel. I have some novels on mind even though I haven't read them, they seem pretty good. But I would like if some readers have any request can you leave it in the comment section. The only requirements I have for now are that the novel be in CN, complete, have a maximum of 200 chapters(not to long please), no BL(sorry it creeps me out), and has a fun story if you've read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment