Thursday, July 6, 2017

My first ever translation! Yay!

A little background of myself. I don't know Mandarin.

Yep.

Oh! And I also don't know how to read Chinese. Yeah..

But I do know Chinese though! I know how to speak Cantonese!

*Crickets chirping*

Well now that's out of the way.


Hello and Welcome to the site.

So with MTL and the meager understanding of Mandarin(It's actually not a lot and I only really know how to listen and speak a little though so I've been using text to speech a lot while trying to memorize the characters and finding the Cantonese equivalent) I will translate for the community!

The novel that I picked has been been dropped and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm re translating the first two chapters since they Mtl'd a few parts that were wrong. So please don't think I stole it from them.

I'll try to post one chapter each week or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment